Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In : Take 4

Initial Weight: 194
Last Week: 187.8
Today: 188.8

Since Last Week: +1
Total: -5.2

How frustrating!  While I don't think I worked out AS MUCH as the previous week, I was still very active and did get in several workouts.  As for food, I was also at or under my recommended calorie goal each day..  I did notice that we went out to eat more and my food choices maybe weren't AS 'healthy' as the previous few weeks.  I don't know how much of an impact that that makes.

The only reason that I'm only a little frustrated instead of a lot is because I feel really good.  My favorite shorts that were too tight a few weeks ago are fitting better, and overall my stomach and legs feel 'tighter' and less jiggly (to me at least). 

I really need to take some measurements and pictures so that I can monitor my progress with somethin other than the scale.  I'm hoping to really keep up the good work this week and maybe see some scale results next week!  

Despite the gain this week, I am very proud that I have been focused and conscious about trying to lose weight and get in shape for a full four weeks now.  I have basically been 'trying to lose' weight for forever and this time around just feels different.  I am committed and have accepted that this will be a lifelong journey!

My bad for not posting more over the past week -- maybe that's what I need to get back to though!  Here are some highlights from the week:
Breakfast pretty much every day..

A newly discovered love for asparagus!

The veggie lasagna with grilled chicken from Olive Garden on date night.

......aaaaand my attempt at bulking up the nutrients and fiber in my Olive Garden order.  Yes, I paid an additional $2.00 for four pieces of undercooked broccoli... Good try, B.

The grilled chicken macaroni and cheese from Curly's Pub (we went for a good friend's birthday).  Definitely the least weight loss friendly choice of the week, but it was delicious (and I only ate half!).

Today's snack while walking around the farmer's market!








No comments:

Post a Comment