Thursday, June 6, 2013

Change of Plans

Today was the first day that I really veered from my plan for the day.  First off, I was planning on waking up early for 5:45am Boot Camp, but it was cold and rainy this morning and I didn't get much sleep last night so I ended up sleeping in.  Breakfast was the usual omelette.. However,  for lunch I had planned to have some leftover fajita chicken and peppers over spinach, but a co-worker decided to order Jimmy Johns and I caved and got a Beach Club.  Mmmm... turkey and avocado <3.  I did look at my food diary first to make sure that JJ's could be adjusted into my day.  

After work I hit up Kickboxing with my FAVORITE  fitness instructor ever.  Her energy and passion for fitness is so inspiring and motivating.  I haven't been able to take her class regularly in a long time because of my coaching schedule, but now that I cut back to only one day a week I will be able to hit up Kickboxing more often!  

Came home after boxing and grabbed some leftover penne rosa and eventually headed to my volleyball game.  After vball we stuck around for a while and played a few extra games.. Extra volleyball = extra calories burned!

I ended the day with an apple, peanut butter, and a few mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.  My favorite sweet treat right now!


I forgot to snap pics of anything food or workout related, so instead you'll just get to see the darlings that run our household:



No comments:

Post a Comment