Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two-a-days

Ow.  Ouch.  Ooh. Ow.

Basically what I sound like right now.  Started the day off right with Sister at 5:45 am Boot Camp..  That was an awesome workout..  60 minutes of sunshine and jumping over fences and onto tires, climbing up hills and over picnic tables, and throwing boulders down a hill.  The pain feels SO good!  Sister and I stuck through it by thinking about how delicious coffee would taste after the cool morning workout.

If 5:45 am Boot Camp wasn't enough, I hit up a Core Bar class for the first time and will definitely be feeling that in the morning!  Core Bar essentially reminds me of cardio kickboxing except that you're holding this bent bar over your shoulders or behind your back the whole time.  Apparently the class targets your core (hence the name), but its also suppose to address your posture while you workout. Great news as I tend to be a sloucher!

Eating went well again today.  I don't remember the last time I felt this motivated and felt so in control.  

B- egg beater omelette, coffee, banana
L- tuna wrap, cottage cheese, leftover squash/zucchini, and strawberries
S- string cheese
D- homemade fajita chicken and bell peppers over a huge bowl of spinach
S- banana with 1/4 c mini marshmallows, 1/2 tbsp mini chocolate chips, and 1/3 tbsp of peanut butter

Today presented me with only two temptations, co-workers ordering Chinese food for lunch and the nectarine pie in my refridge that Ryan's mom sent over.  While I label both situations as temptations, it is also important that I point out that neither thing was actually even that tempting to me!.. 

Finished the evening off watching Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss, and wow is that show inspiring!  However - I can never wrap my mind around how once the contestants drop below my current weight, they always look way heavier than me!  :(

My apologies for no pictures today, but breakfast and lunch were nothing new or exciting, and by the time I got my fajita salad made for dinner it was 9:30 and taking a picture of my dinner was the last thing on her mind!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment