Monday, June 3, 2013

Oh Monday.

Monday, Monday.  Back to work after a relaxing weekend.  Today marked the last day of the first week into my weight loss journey, and today was also the first day I had a little unplanned treat.  I did so great resisting cupcakes on Saturday at volleyball, but I wasn't strong enough to resist them again today at work.  However..  I did have to successes on relation to that delicious little (very little!) orange dreamsicle cupcake.  Normally, I honestly probably would have eaten 3 (or more!), but instead I was able to only have one.  Also, I loaded up my calorie tracker to examine the day and make a few modifications before I decided to have the cupcake.  Knowing that I was going to eat an extra treat also gave me extra motivation to not only get to the gym tonight but to push hard at Boot Camp.


Boot Camp rocked.  I just love that style of workout, and my legs and arms still feel like jelly.  Can't wait to see how I feel tomorrow.  

And speaking of tomorrow - I'm planning on waking up [way to] early tomorrow to hit up boot camp again at 5:45..  Hoping Sister will join me and we'll have a ball!

The scale has been holding pretty steady the past few days, but my workouts weren't as intense over the weekend and my calorie deficit was a little smaller as well.  I'm hoping that getting a week full of more intense workouts and being a little more aware of my eating choices will help the scale drop again some more and keep me motivated!

Today's Food Log:
B- the usual egg beater/veggie link omlette
L- taco salad with leftover taco meat and a Greek yogurt
D- lemon pepper salmon and roasted squash, zucchini, squash, and green beans
S- dreamsicle cupcake and a 'banana s'more' ...  See picture below for details on this delicious bedtime treat :)





No comments:

Post a Comment