Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Take 8

Disappointed...


Initial Weight: 194
Last Week: 185.2
Today: 186

Since Last Week: +.8
Total: -8

This will be a short post as its late...  Gained almost a pound this week and don't really know why..  I did have one 'off' day with a bridal shower and bachelorette party (aka cupcakes and alcohol)...  But the rest of the week was pretty good.  

I do wonder if I'm not working out as hard as I was when I first started this journey..  I feel like I am but my body used to be sore all the time and now rarely is.   The only thing that consistently hurts is my knees, and that's something I'm actually a little concerned about.

However, looking back for food pictures to post for the week, I see that I have only one!  
Lemon/butter/garlic cod with brown rice and broccoli..   One of the only healthy dinner that Ryan and I both love..!


I think when I first started this I was much more diligent about taking pictures of almost everything I ate and then trying to post almost daily.  I'm not saying that I didn't do well this week, because looking at my weekly summary on MyFitnessPal, I was only over my calorie goal one day. However, I think my goal for this week will be to try and take more pictures and most more which will hopefully make me more mindful of what I'm eating.   I will stay focused for the week but if I don't see a loss next week, I think I am going to be very disappointed..



No comments:

Post a Comment