Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Take 6

Initial Weight: 194
Last Week: 186.6
Today: 186

Since Last Week: -.6
Total: -8

Well, down a half pound for the week.. I'll definitely take it though considering I had a few days that were a little off track.. 

However, successes for the week include actually tracking those super high calorie days and getting right back at it the next day (and thus not letting one bad day turn into a bad week!)

I've been at it for about six weeks now and I am honestly so proud of myself.  8 pounds in 6 weeks may not seem like that much to some people, but I've been consistent and definitely don't feel like I have been deprived at any point do far on this journey!  

------

Recap of today (a great day if I do say so myself!):

Off today so I slept in and just enjoyed a big cup of coffee when I woke up..  After getting ready I ventured over to Thrive for a Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake shake (280 calories, 25g of protein, de-licious!)

Ryan and I went frisbee golfing with and old friend..  While we go at a leisurely pace, the hills on that course are wicked!



Farmer's Market for dinner where Ryan had a wood fired pizza and I had a carmelized veggie flatbread with zucchini, onions, and peppers and a side of sundried tomato bowtie pasta..  All I have to say about that is YUM!


After the farmer's market for probably one of the toughest boot camp classes yet this summer.  Each 'round' of exercise had us sprinting, shuffling, or back peddling 6 times across the field and then doing various dumbbell exercises for however long it took us to complete the sprints.  Tough stuff!  I was definitely sweating from my eyeballs and it felt amazing (afterward anyways!)..  We ended with some ab work and then it was off to join Ryan and our Little Brother at a baseball game.  LB and I each had a dilly bar and Ryan indulged in some cheese curds.  

After getting home at 10:30 I realized I was physically very hungry and whipped together a quick turkey and hummus wrap to finish the night off.  This was an interesting experience for me,because it was one of the first times (ever??) that I was hungry late at night, actually had extra calories to spare, and didn't end up having a bowl of ice cream or something else sweet.  I really think my body is starting to consistently crave healthy, nutritious foods, and that is so awesome!

Anyways, I am feeling great about not only today but also the past 6 weeks!  I'm now off to bed and looking forward to kickboxing and volleyball tomorrow!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment