Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In: Week 11

Yes- I realize weeks 9 and 10 are non-existent, but they weren't very pretty in weight loss terms and honestly I was too embarrassed to post!  Yikes!  Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, road trips, and birthdays will get the best of you!  HOWEVER - since I started this blog to write about my 'journey' through the good and the bad, I will try to be more consistent with writing even if my scale isn't going in the right direction.

On to the Weigh In(s)!

Initial Weight: 194
Week 8:  186
Week 9:  187.2
Week 10 (Last week): 186

Today: 184

Total: -10

I feel back on track and in control!  Moderation is still my friend as long as it goes hand in hand with calorie counting..  I have had a big bowl of monster cookie dough dip (to die for!) in the fridge that I've been nibbling on all week, but I've been doing pretty well with keeping it portion controlled.  In the past I've binged when sweets like this are in the house but this week I feel pretty good!

Highlights from the past few weeks:


Breakfast still looks like this pretty much every day (sometimes dinner too)!


Chicago road trip ended up with The Cheesecake Factory..  I need to order fish tacos more often.  Yum!  (Bonus points for not clearing the plate and saving enough for lunch the next day!)
And the chocolate, peanut butter, caramel cheesecake to top off the night.  Yes, I did eat it all as I was curled up comfy on the couch at the end of the long day.  

I ended up eating pretty bad that while weekend, and I could totally 'feel it' once the weekend was over.  My face broke out and I was bloated and sluggish.  Definitely a rude awakening after eating fairly well for so long leading up to this weekend!  Feeling crappy was good motivation to get back to eating good and hit up boot camp to sweat out all the yuckies!


And another 'win' for me when I ordered this DELICIOUS salad at the pizza place and then had only two small slices of pizza instead of half the pizza like I have done in the past!  (Cheese ordered on the side- I love my cheese but nobody needs that much on a salad!)


Aaaaand this NSV: holding a crow pose at Yoga by the river this past week.  I have tried yoga several times in the past and never really liked it..  But this evening was gorgeous and I was just really feeling it!  I've never tried this pose before but I felt so strong and amazing afterwards!!




No comments:

Post a Comment