Friday, May 31, 2013

Real food and Not so real food!

Long day!  Very exhausted but overall pretty happy with the day.  Egg beater muffins, Taco Bell chicken Cantina Bowl (with nachos and guac), and quinoa salad and grilled chicken.  The only unplanned addition was the nachos with my lunch, but I knew when I ordered them that I would have to less quinoa salad with my dinner.  Dinner rolled around and I was still completely satisfied with my scaled back portion.  Lunch may have been fast food, but dinner was all real!   Yum.


Worked a long day and headed to the gymnastics to coach open gym..  Got my sweat on running around with the girls and spotting some new skills.. Then my mom met me at the Y and we headed down to the trail for a nice 4 mile walk along the river.   

Left the house before 8 and finally returned around 9:30.  Proud of how in control of the day I was because usually days like this end up as diet disasters!

I started to think today of some other weight loss related topics that I would like to discuss on here eventually, but for now I am going to roll right over and pass out because I am exhausted!  Up bright and early tomorrow for Boot Camp and two hours of volleyball!



No comments:

Post a Comment